With your membership, you gain access to an incredible amount of benefits, services and resources. Our Members Resources webpages are designed to provide NCWE members with articles, best practices, publications, reports and other resources to enhance their ability to prepare the current and future workforce in a global economy. Members receive discounted rates to our Annual Conference and access to free webinars hosted by our sponsors. Members also receive the online newsletter Workplace quarterly.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO JOIN NCWE
- Build your professional network with leaders in workforce education and economic development from across the nation
- Access credible workforce trend and program reports, journal articles, news articles, partnership and grant opportunities to expand and improve your workforce education and training programs
- Get involved in national, prestigious best practices projects like: Building Community Partnerships to Serve Immigrant Workers and Accelerating Opportunity
- Become an Exemplary Program Award winner in one of two categories: Credit Workforce Development Program or Noncredit Workforce Development Program through The National Council for Workforce Education annual Program Award process
- Invest in your professional development growth to support your career advancement goals, leadership in workforce development, and expertise