NCWE is proud to work with organizations that support workforce education and training. Becoming a corporate sponsor with NCWE is an excellent way to make direct contact with hundreds of key decision makers in higher education and training at two-year colleges across the United States and abroad. In addition to our 500+ members, the NCWE Annual Conference provides sponsors with access to:
- an unparalleled gathering of policy makers and practitioners,
- foundation representatives and funders,
- college decision influencers and decision makers, and
- an audience comprised of users and potential adopters of the goods and services provided by our sponsors.
Our sponsorship program is a true partnership between your company or organization and NCWE members.
- NCWE members learn about the programs and services you offer which gives them the tools to be successful in preparing learners for the workforce.
- As a sponsor, your knowledge of two-year community colleges is enhanced and you gain a greater understanding of the important issues regarding workforce and economic development.
â™¦ Click here to see why organizations sponsor NCWE!
â™¦ Click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities!
Burning Glass is a leading developer of web-based labor market analytic and job matching applications for the education and workforce sectors. Our technology analyzes millions of online job postings from 17,000+ sources, providing real-time intelligence on jobs and skills in demand to inform program design and expansion, employer outreach, and career services.
EMSI turns labor market data into useful information that helps community colleges align their programs to occupations, inspire their students with the right career vision, and demonstrate their impact on students, businesses, and the surrounding region.